SAN FRANCISCO, September 21, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Genesys®, a global cloud leader in customer experience orchestration, announced BeyondCX, the industry’s first e-learning program for contact center employees and supervisors that teaches soft skills needed to deliver empathetic and personalized experiences in today’s digital world.
Traditionally, contact center training has focused on enabling technology and product knowledge, maximizing efficiency and effectiveness. Yet in the rush for digital transformation, experiences have become less human. This has created a lack of empathy skills as consumers want to feel heard, understood and valued. But many contact center workers lack the training needed to bridge human and digital interactions. In recent Genesys polls, 67% of consumers said they prefer empathetic customer service experiences over quick resolutions1, while only 9% of top performers cite empathy and listening as their greatest strengths2.
With BeyondCX, Genesys has transformed traditional training into an interactive learning experience that helps companies bridge the empathy gap. Formatted like a TV show, BeyondCX is an episode series that uses high-quality video production, the power of storytelling, and the latest skill development techniques to immerse participants in the world of customer experience (CX ). Contact center employees and supervisors will learn how to build trust, empathize, and tailor the customer experience to transform traditional transactions into fluid, contextual holdings that build customer loyalty.
The first season of BeyondCX is currently available for binge-watching via subscription, with additional language support coming later this year.
Improve the employee experience
In today’s world of remote working, businesses are quickly realizing that a great employee experience is fundamental to delivering an empathetic customer experience, as contact center employees are often the primary points of interaction with a business. Hiring and retaining the best talent is a priority; companies are rapidly adopting workforce engagement tools to help create a culture where contact center employees feel valued and supported.
Top performing contact center employees like learning new skills and being recognized, according to a recent Genesys survey. Over the past year, Genesys Cloud CX ™ Workforce Engagement Management has seen significant momentum. Since January, Genesys has released 65 new features, including gamification. And, today, nearly 400 clients, including PATLive, Carestream Dental, and Company Nurse, use gamification to tap into intrinsic human motivations such as the desire for recognition, competition, or community to drive performance, collaboration, and community. retention of officers.
With Genesys Cloud CX Workforce Engagement Management, organizations can provide today’s digital natives with the resources, skills, and tools they need to thrive, including:
- Personalized development center: Give employees one-click access to everything they need to understand and improve their performance, grow in their careers, share their feedback and celebrate their accomplishments.
- Gamified performance dashboards: Provide consolidated insights and actionable recommendations to assess and improve performance in real time, while giving employees a more engaging and motivating experience.
- Easy integration: Enable access to preloaded product and experience training within the platform to ensure employees know how to use their customer experience platform from day one.
- Embedded development modules: Effectively deliver critical insights and learning throughout the employee development journey. Create tailored plans to improve employee skills and performance levels. Managers can assign modules manually to individual employees or automatically to teams based on rules.
- Knowledge assessments: Make sure employees are equipped for success by measuring how well they master the content of training and learning.
- framing: Make it easy for managers to identify, assign and schedule training sessions with a transparent and comprehensive coaching package with AI-enabled scheduling. Strategic coaching sessions help employees improve their performance and the quality of service.
“Today’s workforce is radically different from what it was just three years ago. Companies are in fierce competition to attract talent, and contact centers must redouble their efforts to retain their employees, ”said Merijn te Booij, executive vice president and general manager of the workforce. Engagement management at Genesys. “With Genesys BeyondCX and the latest WEM innovations, companies can create engagement and development experiences that employees want and delivered in a familiar way that fosters a sense of community, fun and professional growth.”
Learn more about Genesys Cloud CX Workforce Engagement (WEM).
Each year, Genesys orchestrates more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Using the power of our cloud, digital and AI technologies, organizations can realize experience as a service SM our vision of empathetic customer experiences at scale. With Genesys, organizations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper-personalized experiences to deepen their customer connection at every point of marketing, sales and service across any channel, while improving productivity and engagement. employees. By transforming back office technology into a modern revenue speed engine, Genesys enables true privacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty. Visit www.genesys.com.
© 2021 Genesys. All rights reserved. Genesys, the Genesys logo, Genesys Cloud CX, Genesys Multicloud CX, Genesys DX, and Experience as a Service are trademarks, service marks and / or registered trademarks of Genesys. All other company names and logos may be registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective companies.
1 Genesys report March 2021 “The connected customer experience”
2 Genesys Report September 2021 “Human Values: The operating system for a high-performance contact center”